Car Hire Deals and Car Hire Discounts!
Search for cheap UK car hire rates at numerous airport and off airport locations:
How it works:
- Enter your location (from the suggestion drop down box), dates and age. We will search our suppliers for the best rates.
- Review booking options, make sure you check rate details. Check insurance coverage and if you need sat-nav or an additional driver.
- Check car size and determine you will have enough room. It is usually cheaper to upgrade in advance.
- Click on your rate to book. Enter your details and enjoy your trip - don't forget to collect your UK car hire booking bonus.
UK Car Hire Tips:
Her are some key tips to help you with your UK car hire:
- Get what you need when you book. It will be cheaper than at the counter.
- Rental counter agents are commissioned sales people. Be confident in your pre rental selection and be prepared to say no thank you.
- Try modifying your times slightly, sometimes you can get better rates.
- If you have some flexibility check nearby locations for better rates.
- If booking car hire during peak periods book as far in advance as possible as they can sell out or prices can increase.
- You drive on the left side of the road.
UK Car Hire Locations:
We offer rentals in all UK cities and at all UK airports. To find a list of our locations just type in the name of the town you wish to rent from in the booking engine. Our booking engine will suggest a list of locations matching the name you entered.
Car hire insurance is included in most UK car hire quotes. Check the excess to make sure this is something you are comfortable with. For US customers excess is equivalent to a deductible. We do offer excess waiver coverage after you select your vehicle.
Check out our Car Hire deals page for UK car hire deals.